We offer you a varied array of classroom presentations that will surely pique your interest, make you say 'Hmmmmmmm' and others will bring you up-to-date technical information that will give your birding and wildlife watching experiences a real boost in enjoyment. New field trips will take you into different areas of Florida's Space Coast and other nearby counties in search of special birds and hopefully a few rarities. We have down sized the St. Sebastian's trip and are offering two in order to create the optimum birding experience at this outstanding site. The eBird trip to Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands at Viera is both technical and yet appealing to birders in a special engaging way. Not to be missed is the excitement of new and returning vendors in the every-booth-filled Exhibit Center and the Silent Auction with many enticing items on which to bid. The Raptor Project joins us for the 10th year of edutainment as part of the festival family.
- Tuesday, Jan. 22 - 1pm to 5pm for courtesy pick up of ID and Welcome Bag only - the registration desk will not be open.
- Wednesday, Jan. 23 - 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Thursday, Jan. 24 - 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday, Jan. 25 - 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday, Jan. 26 - 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, Jan. 27 - 6:00am to 1:00pm