Omni XLT Series Telescopes
The new Omni™ XLT Series features refractor, reflector and Schmidt-Cassegrain optical designs coupled with our new Omni CG-4 heavy-duty German Equatorial mount and sturdy tripod featuring 1.75" stainless steel legs and center tray for superior rigidity and vibration dampening. Learn More »
Along with the stable platform of the CG-4 mount, the Omni XLT series features high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics, the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical abberation. We also added our famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
With superior optics and a stable platform, the Omni XLT series is a great choice for astrophotography. Use the optional dual-axis motor drive (#93522) and polar axis finder (#94223) to track objects for long exposure photography.
OMNI XLT FEATURES:
- High quality optics start with each lens and/or mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece – 20 mm eye relief, 50° FOV
- 1.25" star diagonal (except #31057)
- CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow motion controls – to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75” legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- The Sky Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images