- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- “TheSkyX – First Light Edition” astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
ITEM # 31035
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
|Optical Design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Aperture (mm)||76 mm (2.99 in)|
|Focal Length||700 mm (28 in)|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm)||20 mm (0.79 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||35 x|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm)||10 mm (0.39 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 2||70 x|
|Mount Type||CG-2 Equatorial|
|Tripod||1.25" steel tube legs|
|Highest Useful Magnification||180 x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||11 x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||11.9|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||1.83 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||1.53 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||118 x|
|Apparent Field of View||1.4 °|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||75 ft (23 m)|
|Optical Tube Length||26 in (660 mm)|
|Warranty||2-year Telescope Warranty|
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components. This warranty shall be void and of no force of effect in the event a covered product has been modified in design or function, or subjected to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Further, product malfunction or deterioration due to normal wear is not covered by this warranty. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- Quick Setup Guide for AstroMaster 76EQ, 114EQ and 130EQ (German)
- Quick Setup Guide for AstroMaster 76EQ, 114EQ and 130EQ (French)
- AstroMaster 70EQ, 76EQ and 114 EQ Manual (Italian)
- Quick Setup Guide for AstroMaster 76EQ, 114EQ and 130EQ (Spanish)
- AstroMaster 70EQ, 76EQ and 114 EQ Manual (Spanish)
- Quick Setup Guide for AstroMaster 76EQ, 114EQ and 130EQ
- AstroMaster Manual (70EQ, 76EQ, 114EQ)
- AstroMaster 70EQ, 76EQ and 114 EQ Manual (German)
- AstroMaster 70EQ, 76EQ and 114 EQ Manual (French)
- Telescope Basics (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Telescope Maintenance (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Astronomy Basics (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Celestial Observing (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Knowledgebase Articles
- How can I make my AstroMaster mount track stars?
- How can I mount my AstroMaster scope’s counterweights since it has a metal pin jammed inside?
- I’m setting up my AstroMaster equatorial mount. Should the declination (DEC) slow motion cable (control) point towards the front or rear of the tube?
- I “accidentally” took apart my Celestron 20 mm erect image eyepiece. How do I put it back together?
- What are the specifications for the AstroMaster/PowerSeeker motor drive #93514?