- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
ITEM # 21045
PowerSeeker telescopes are a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer!
The Celestron PowerSeeker series of telescopes is designed to give the first-time buyer the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. Offering exceptional value, these telescopes feature portable yet powerful designs with ample optical performance to excite any newcomer to the world of amateur astronomy.
|Optical Design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Aperture (mm)||114 mm (4.49 in)|
|Focal Length||900 mm (35 in)|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm)||20 mm (0.79 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||45 x|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm)||4 mm (0.16 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 2||225 x|
|Barlow Lens||3 x|
|Mount Type||German Equatorial|
|Accessory Tray||No-Tool Tray with Eyepiece holder|
|Highest Useful Magnification||269 x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||16 x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||12.8|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||1.22 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||1.02 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||265 x|
|Apparent Field of View||0.9 °|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||48 ft (15 m)|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction||1 in (25 mm)|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter||22%|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area||4.96%|
|Optical Tube Length||34 in (864 mm)|
|Warranty||2-year Telescope Warranty|
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components. This warranty shall be void and of no force of effect in the event a covered product has been modified in design or function, or subjected to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Further, product malfunction or deterioration due to normal wear is not covered by this warranty. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- Astronomy Basics (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Celestial Observing (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- PowerSeeker 114 & 127 EQ Quick Start Guide
- PowerSeeker 60, 70, 80, 114, 127 EQ Manual (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- PowerSeeker Series Info Sheet
- Telescope Basics (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Telescope Maintenance (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Knowledgebase Articles
- Why does my telescope rings have a missing screw?
- How do I collimate my telescope by using the stars?
- Can I motorize my PowerSeeker/AstroMaster Eq Mount?
- How can I make my PowerSeeker mount track stars?
- I “accidentally” took apart my Celestron 20 mm erect image eyepiece. How do I put it back together?
- How can I make my own collimating tool to use with my Newtonian reflector?
- What are the specifications for the AstroMaster/PowerSeeker motor drive #93514?