- Stereo microscope with 20x and 40x magnification
- 360° rotatable binocular head and 110 mm (4.33 in) working distance
- Fully coated glass optics—10x wide field eyepieces, 2x and 4x objective lenses
- Top and bottom halogen bulb illumination, black/white and frosted stage plates
- 5 prepared slides included
ITEM # 44202
The Celestron Advanced Stereo Microscope is a low power microscope with sophisticated features such as fully coated glass optics and upper and lower halogen illuminators. With a power range of 20x to 40x, it’s well suited for viewing details on 3D objects like coins, mineral, insects, and documents. The binocular head is fully adjustable for a custom fit and rotates 360° to accommodate a variety of viewing angles. The eyepieces include rubber eyecups for comfortable use during extended viewing sessions. A sturdy, all metal construction provides you with years of enjoyment.
Intended for the discriminating student, hobbyist or professional, the Advance Stereo Microscope is the perfect tool for entomology, component inspection, medical research, scientific analysis, and much more.
|Magnification (low power)||10 x|
|Magnification (high power)||40 x|
|Included Accessories||Dust cover, 5 prepared slides|
|Microscope Head||360° rotatable binocular with 45° incline|
|Objective Lense Diameter||Achromatic 2x and 4x, fully coated lenses|
|Eyepiece 1 Magnification||10x wide field with 20 mm field of view, fully coated lenses|
|Illumination||Top and bottom built-in halogen bulbs, 12V, 15W|
|Stage||Round (95 mm diameter), with two stage plates|
|Dimensions||279 mm x 355 mm x 178 mm (11 in x 14 in x 7 in)|
|Weight||5.95 lbs, 2.70 kg|
|Working Distance||Full range 110 mm, 35 mm per each pillar adjustment|
|Course Focuser||Rack and pinion|
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components. This warranty shall be void and of no force of effect in the event a covered product has been modified in design or function, or subjected to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Further, product malfunction or deterioration due to normal wear is not covered by this warranty. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- Knowledgebase Articles
- What is bright-field illumination? How is it different from dark-field illumination?
- What is the resolution of my microscope in microns and image scale in microns per pixel?
- Which microscope is best for getting pictures of a whole stamp or coin for my collection records?
- Where can I find images taken with Celestron microscopes?
- What do the abbreviations like wm, cs, and ls mean in descriptions of microscope slide specimens?
- Does the Advanced Stereo Microscope (#44202) use standard eyepieces?
- What is the field of view on my Celestron optical microscope?