- BaK-4 Prisms: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail.
- Integrated Compass: Integrated 6400mil compass for precise directional readings.
- Integrated reticle: Integrated reticle to calculate distance and size of objects.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in a backpack or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Ensures correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Users can quickly acquire the subject being viewed, and easily follow subjects when they move.
ITEM # 71420
The rugged Cavalry Series is an outdoor binocular designed for hunters, boaters, law enforcement, and military personnel. Engineered to withstand the elements, Cavalry is fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making the binoculars easy to grip while protecting them from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
As an optical instrument, Cavalry offers professional features including high-grade BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. Several models in the Cavalry Series, including the 7x30 binocular, have an integrated compass and reticle. The compass will help you determine the direction of objects in relation to you and the reticle allows you to determine their size and distance away. The Cavalry Series is a useful tool for anyone out in the field or on the water.
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||30 mm|
|Angular Field of View||8.2 °|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||430 ft / 143 m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4.2 mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||17.5 mm|
|Close Focus||8.2 ft (2.5 m)|
|IPD Max||72 mm|
|IPD Min||52 mm|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Weight (oz)||16 oz (454 g)|
|Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm)||4.7 x 6.3 x 2.3” / 118 x 162 x 60mm|
|Included Accessories||Objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, neck strap, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BaK-4|
|Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof)||Yes|
Warranty Limited Lifetime
For the product’s usable lifetime, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components or damage from normal wear and tear. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.