- Wind speed measurement - measures current, maximum, or average wind speed
- Measures wind speed - up to 65 mph (90 Km/h)
- Wind measurement units - measures wind speed in m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, or mph
- Wind chill indication - indicates wind chill when temperature falls below 32°F or 0°C
- Current temperature - measures temperature in °F or °C
- Beaufort wind force scale
- Backlight - blue color for easy reading in the dark or dim light
- Impeller (fan/ vane) - 1.0" (25.4 mm) diameter.
- Rubber cover - protection against rough handling
- Battery - CR2032 Battery included and low battery indication
- Weather resistant - protects against the elements
- Accessories included - lanyard included for easy carrying
ITEM # 48021
Obtain live wind and temperature readings with WindGuide anemometers. Weather resistant and rugged enough for all of your outdoor activities, this pocket-sized wind meter will provide current temperature, max and average wind speed, wind chill indication, and a lanyard accessory for easy carrying. Simply point the WindGuide into the wind and view the information from its easy to read backlit LCD screen. WindGuide is your perfect outdoor companion.
MANY USES FOR VARIOUS ACTIVITIES:
- Rock Climbing
- Kite Flying
- Drag Racing
- Competitive Shooting
- Bike Racing
- Kite Boarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Nascar Racing
- Hang Gliding
- Emergency Management
- Sniper Training
- Fire Fighters
- Military & Police Work
- Measurement of CPU computer fans, air conditioners, air blowers, etc.
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components or damage from normal wear and tear. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- WindGuide Anemometer Manual (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Product Info Sheets
- WindGuide Info Sheet