- Wind speed measurement - current and maximum wind speeds
- Measures wind speed up to 67 mph (108 Km/h)
- Wind measurement units - m/ s, Km/h, ft/sec, knots, mph
- Current temperature - measures in °F (Fahrenheit) or °C (Celsius)
- Altimeter - measures altitude in feet or meters - up to 29,500 ft/ 9000 m
- Barometer - measures barometric (atmospheric) pressure - measured in inHg or hPa
- Hygrometer - measures percentage of relative humidity
- Time - current time
- Wind chill reading
- Backlight - for easy reading in the dark or dim light
- Impeller (fan/vane) - 0.6" (14.2 mm) diameter
- Low battery indication
- CR2032 Battery included
- Weather resistant
- Lanyard included
- Carrying pouch included
ITEM # 48026
Obtain live wind and temperature readings with WindGuide anemometers. Weather resistant and rugged enough for all of your outdoor activities, this pocket-sized wind meter will provide current temperature, max and average wind speed, wind chill indication, and a lanyard accessory for easy carrying. Simply point the WindGuide into the wind and view the information from its easy to read backlit LCD screen. WindGuide is your perfect outdoor companion.
MANY USES FOR VARIOUS ACTIVITIES:
- Rock Climbing
- Kite Flying
- Drag Racing
- Competitive Shooting
- Bike Racing
- Kite Boarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Nascar Racing
- Hang Gliding
- Emergency Management
- Sniper Training
- Fire Fighters
- Military & Police Work
- Measurement of CPU computer fans, air conditioners, air blowers, etc.
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components or damage from normal wear and tear. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- WindGuide Plus Anemometer Instruction Manual (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Product Info Sheets
- WindGuide Info Sheet