- 100 mm Refractor Spotting Scope
- Multi-Coated optics
- 45° viewing angle
- 22-66x zoom eyepiece
- Sight tube for quick targeting
- Soft carrying case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
ITEM # 52252
The largest aperture scope in the Ultima line, the 100 mm Ultima offers more than 50% brighter images than the 80mm, allowing for better performance in low light conditions. The 100 mm refractor features excellent multi-coated optics packed into a portable and durable refractor design and comes standard with a 22-66x zoom eyepiece.
This series was designed to perform well in a range of viewing situations, making it a great all-around optical instrument. You’ll love it for observing nature and long distance spotting and since it is completely waterproof you can feel comfortable using it in extreme weather. The green rubber optical tube allows for subtle observation in any nature environment. Ultima spotters are a great companion for any nature or outdoor enthusiast. Soft carrying case included.
|Objective Lens Diameter||100 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||94 ft - 52 ft / 31 m - 17 m|
|Magnification||22 - 66x|
|Angular Field of View||1.8-1°|
|Close Focus||33 ft / 10 m|
|Exit Pupil||4.5 mm - 1.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Weight (oz)||72 oz (2041 g)|
|Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof)||Yes|
Warranty Limited Lifetime
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- Knowledgebase Articles
- My Celestron Ultima and Regal spotting scopes have threads in front of the objectives. What size photo filters do they use?
- What is a waterproof spotting scope?
- How do I get a replacement lens cap for my older Celestron spotting scope?
- My Ultima spotting scope zoom eyepiece isn’t threading on the scope. What’s wrong?
- Celestron Spotting Scope Eyepiece Chart