NexRemote will work without issue on 32-bit version of Windows Vista (it is not compatible with the 64-bit version). The installer does not run, but the application has no problems.
With the CD for NexRemote already in the disk drive, please follow these steps:
1. Select the Start Button
(If the disk automatically runs, please close the window before continuing.)
2. Select Computer
3. Right Click on the Correct Drive and Select "Explore"
4. Right click on the Application "NexRemote Install"
5. Select Properties
6. Select the Compatibility Tab
7. Put a Check Mark in the Compatibility Mode
8. Select OK
9. Double Click the Application to launch it
This will install the NexRemote program on your computer.
If you have difficulty with this process, please visit this Microsoft help page for program compatibility.