Customer Support Representative
February 3, 2023
An award-winning legacy brand for over 50 years, Celestron has grown to become the world’s leading telescope maker and enjoys brand-name recognition among serious amateur astronomers for superior optics, outstanding design, and innovative technology. Celestron also develops a wide range of exciting products and technologies that enhance the science, outdoor, and educational markets. We are currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to fill a full-time Support Representative position in our Support Department.
The Support Representative will be responsible for accurately executing the day-to-day activities within the Celestron Support Department.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following primary job responsibilities:
- Ability to efficiently and accurately process distributor/dealer orders, with an emphasis on international accounts.
- Ability to understand and execute shipment requirements as outlined through vendor manuals.
- Ability to execute international shipments.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Meets established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
- Responds to dealer/distributor calls and emails.
- Research and resolve customer service issues, including but not limited to problems with deliveries, returns, and credits.
- Must be a self-starter, meet deadlines under pressure, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Previous work experience with international shipments, both import, and export.
- Experience working with freight forwarders and overseas manufacturers.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident, and goal-oriented.
- Display a high level of efficiency by prioritizing tasks, strong organizational skills, and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with effective comprehension, listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook a must.
- Previous work experience in dealing with processing orders for large retailers through EDI preferred.
- Experience reading, understanding, and executing tasks from retail vendor manuals preferred.
Work Remotely: Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 7 am to 4 pm
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service Experience: 2 years (Required)
Salary: $18.00 per hour
To apply, please email your resume and salary history to: email@example.com