September 21, 2021
Celestron is the leading manufacturer of telescopes, spotting scopes, binoculars, and other accessories. Celestron is a well-established company and has been in the industry for over 60 years.
We are currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to fill a full-time Systems Administrator position in our IT Department. Celestron offers
a very competitive benefit package including 401K, a heavily subsidized health, dental, & vision, life insurance, disability insurance and more.
General Job Description:
- Will Work Independently with Little or No Supervision
- Manages IT/IS Operations for Our UK Division
- Will work with users to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications; will design and purchase accordingly.
- Will work with in-house IT Software Development Personnel on Testing, Creation, or Modification of computer programs related to EDI and Other In-House Applications
- Will Interface with MSP’s and Manage Relationships in Both the US and UK
- Will Communicate Effectively with End-users and Upper Management
- Designs Systems, Databases, Servers for New Deployments and Upgrades
- Will Perform Other Tasks Not Listed Above as Required
Ideal Candidates have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in information systems related technologies. Candidates must have the ability to communicate technical ideas to everyday users and to work autonomously. Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks are desirable qualities. Will manage relationships of US and UK MSP’s. Will approve all work and purchases and work within established budgets.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Salary: $90K-$100K Annually
To apply for this position, please e-mail your cover letter and salary requirement to email@example.com.
You may fax your resume to 310 328-4061. No phone calls, please.