How do I adjust the contrast for the text display in the NexStar+ Hand Control?
October 1, 2021
You can make contrast adjustments to the text display by following these steps:
- Turn on the telescope; the hand control will light up.
- Press the MENU button (7).
- Press the up or down SCROLL buttons (6 and 9) to locate the Hand Control menu; press ENTER.
- Press the up or down SCROLL buttons (6 and 9) to locate the Set Contrast menu; press ENTER.
- Press the up SCROLL button (6) to increase the contrast, or press the down SCROLL button (9) to decrease the contrast. Press ENTER to accept and save the change or press BACK to exit.
Note: A dark rectangular bar will appear on the hand control screen if the contrast setting is too high. Lower the value to make the bar disappear. If the contrast is set too low, the text will disappear. Raise the value to make the text reappear.
Other articles you might like: