How do I adjust the LCD Contrast in the StarSense Hand Control?
October 4, 2021
You can adjust the LCD’s contrast by following these steps:
- Turn on the telescope; the hand control will light up. Please wait several seconds while the hand control verifies packages and “StarSense Ready” is displayed.
- Press the MENU button (7).
- Press the up or down SCROLL buttons (6 and 9) to locate the Hand Control menu; press ENTER.
- Press the up or down SCROLL buttons (6 and 9) to locate the Lcd Contrast menu; press ENTER.
- Press the up or down SCROLL buttons (6 and 9) to increase or lower the contrast; press BACK to exit.
Note: A dark rectangular bar will appear on the hand control screen if the contrast setting is too high. Lower the value to make the bar disappear. If the contrast is set too low, the text will disappear. Raise the value to make the text reappear.
Other articles you might like: