How do I adjust the text scroll speed in the NexStar+ Hand Control?
October 1, 2021
You can speed up or slow down the text scroll speed to your liking by following these steps
- Turn on the telescope; the hand control will light up.
- Press the MENU button (7).
- Press the up or down SCROLL buttons (6 and 9) to locate the Hand Control menu; press ENTER.
- Press the up or down SCROLL buttons (6 and 9) to locate the Scrolling Menu; press ENTER.
- Press the up SCROLL button (6) to increase the scroll speed; press the down SCROLL button (9) to decrease the scroll speed. Press ENTER to accept and save the change or press BACK to exit.
Please note that the hand control’s LCD screen is temperature-dependent. In colder temperatures, the LCD may become more sluggish and require changing settings.
Other articles you might like: