PowerSeeker 127EQ w/ Phone Adapter
- Manual German Equatorial mount with setting circles - to locate and track sky objects
- Adjustable, full height steel tripod with deluxe accessory tray
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Accessories include a 20mm and 4mm eyepiece, a finderscope, a Barlow Lens, and a smartphone adapter
- The smartphone adapter connects your smartphone to your telescope, so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece
- The adapter works with any eyepiece that has an outside diameter of 45mm or smaller
- Support & Downloads
Discover our Solar System with the Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ! You’ll be ready to observe in minutes thanks to the quick and easy no-tool setup. The 127EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Manual German Equatorial telescope
The PowerSeeker mount comes with two slow motion control knobs that allow you to make fine pointing adjustments to the telescope in both Right Ascension and Declination axes, also referred to as RA and DEC.
Accessories include a 20mm and 10mm eyepiece, a finderscope, and a smartphone adapter. The two eyepieces offer different magnifications for low and high powered views. The 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece.
Smartphone Adapter - Image celestial or terrestrial objects with this smartphone adapter. With its light, rigid frame, this accessory allows you to connect any smartphone to any telescope eyepiece with an outside diameter of 45mm. The additional magnification provided by the eyepiece allows your phone to capture great images of the Moon and planets. This smartphone adapter installs easily by clamping over the top of an eyepiece. The smartphone is held in position with the help of tightening knobs that securely lock your phone in place. The adapter accommodates most phones with the case on, but some large and/or bulky phone cases (including folio style cases) may need to be removed for the phone to fit in the adapter.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestron’s Starry Night Software and learn about the night sky, celestial objects, and how to plan your next observing session. Celestron Starry Night Software is the premier astronomy software package on the market, providing resources and knowledge to view our solar system and beyond.
Support & Downloads