- 17 amp-hour power supply for your Celestron telescope
- 2 x 12V DC output car jack socket
- Built-in AM/FM Radio and Siren
- Built-in (2) USB ports for charing portable devices
- Removable red filtered flashlight with magnetic back
- Energy efficient LED spotlight
- Handy jump-start system
- Built-in circuit breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
- Switchable 110v-220v AC adapter
ITEM # 18777
Take your telescope anywhere with this portable, rechargeable power supply. Enjoy extended observing and imaging sessions worry-free with 17 amp-hours of power in one convenient package. Use the included removable red flashlight while your eyes are dark-adapted to find accessories and reference star charts. When your session is over, the powerful LED spotlight illuminates your observing area so you can pack up quickly and safely, without leaving anything behind.
The extra large PowerTank 17 is more than just a telescope accessory; it’s also an essential assistant on your next outing. You can use PowerTank to charge drained electronic devices with a cigarette lighter adapter. PowerTank also comes with a built-in siren and AM/FM radio for emergencies.
Be prepared for stargazing and emergencies alike with PowerTank 17!
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components. This warranty shall be void and of no force of effect in the event a covered product has been modified in design or function, or subjected to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Further, product malfunction or deterioration due to normal wear is not covered by this warranty. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- Knowledgebase Articles
- My Celestron PowerTank is taking longer to charge and to show a fully charged light. Why?
- I travel a lot or live overseas where the line or mains voltage is 220 volts. What AC adapter should I use to power my Celestron scope?
- How much power or wattage can be produced by a PowerTank? How long will a full charge last at various power levels?