- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer
- Sensitive CCD sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Larger chip provides more area for locating and keeping guide star on chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters
- Battery pack provides free and unrestricted use in the field
- Standard ring allows you to use any 1.25" eyepiece for centering and focusing
- 9-Button hand control allows quicker access to navigate menus
ITEM # 93713
The NexGuide stand-alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer in the field. Perfect for imaging with your DSLR camera.
- Type: APTINA MT9V034C12STM CMOS Sensor
- Chip size: 4.51mm(X) *2.88mm(Y)
- Number of effective pixels: 752(X) *480(Y)
- Unit cell size: 6.0µm(X) * 6.0µm(Y)
- 4 D-cell batteries (not included), optional DC power supply
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components or damage from normal wear and tear. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.