- This economical eight-piece eyepiece and filter accessory kit enhances the performance of your Celestron AstroMaster, or most any other telescope.
- Includes two 1.25” eyepieces, a 2X Barlow lens, three filters, a cleaning cloth, and a case!
- With two extra eyepieces and a Barlow lens, you get four different magnifications to choose from.
- A Moon filter helps block out some moonlight so you can see more lunar detail, and the two color filters (Red & Blue) highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.
- A plastic, hard carry case keeps everything safe in the foam-lined interior.
ITEM # 94307
Get more enjoyment from your telescope with the Celestron AstroMaster Accessory Kit. Inside the plastic, foam-lined carry case you’ll find these accessories:
- 15 mm Kellner Eyepiece - 1.25”
- 6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
- 2X Barlow Lens with T-threads - 1.25”
- #80A Blue Filter - 1.25”
- #25 Red Filter - 1.25”
- Moon Filter - 1.25”
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Eyepieces - The 15 mm and 6 mm eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25” focuser. Each eyepiece is fully coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 15 mm Kellner eyepiece offers a nice medium magnification view in most telescopes, and the 6 mm Plossl provides high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good.
2x Barlow Lens - Insert the 2x Barlow Lens between the eyepiece and the telescope and it doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece. That means the 15 mm Kellner included in this kit will double in power, effectively becoming a 7.5 mm eyepiece, and the 6 mm will provide the magnification of a 3 mm. Any other 1.25” eyepieces you already have will also work in this versatile accessory, giving you even more magnification choices. Remember, high magnifications do not always produce clear, sharp results, especially on evenings of poor or moderate seeing conditions. Experiment to find the magnifications that are best for you and your telescope. T-threads are machined into this Barlow lens, allowing a user to attach a DSLR camera with the addition of an optional T-ring.
Filters - Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planet’s surface or its cloud structure. Both planetary filters, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1.25” eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are very versatile. Just screw one onto your eyepiece of choice and slide it into the focuser.
The #80A is a medium-blue filter that enhances the contrast of the cloud belts on Jupiter and the polar ice caps on Saturn. It also can be used to increase contrast on the Moon if you don’t mind the color shift.
The #25 filter is a deep red color and is a good choice when you want to define the polar ice caps on Mars. It’s also fun to use this filter when observing Jupiter. The #25 Red filter blocks quite a bit of light coming through your telescope, however, so it is best used on bright objects with larger aperture telescopes.
The Moon filter is one of the first accessories most new amateur astronomers buy, and for good reason! It helps block out a portion of the light the Moon sends into your eyepiece so that you can see details better. You can also try this filter on Venus; it helps you see the planet’s phases.
Cleaning Cloth & Case: Keep the micro-fiber cleaning cloth stashed in your AstroMaster Accessory Kit case so that it will always be handy. It’s much better to use a micro-fiber cloth on your optics than other wipes or tissue, as it does not leave a residue, and can be reused. Remember to blow or brush any dust particles off of your optics before rubbing them with the cloth.
The black plastic carry case has die-cut foam inside to protect and cushion your accessories. Keep each one in its appointed place when not in use and you’ll keep them looking and performing like new.
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components or damage from normal wear and tear. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- 94307 AstroMaster Kit Manual (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Reference Materials
- Astronomy Basics (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Celestial Observing (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Telescope Basics (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Telescope Maintenance (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)