- View microscope specimens on your computer and capture 2 MP images and video of your discoveries
- Works with any traditional microscopewith 23 mm to 30 mm diameter eyepiece tubes
- Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope and attaches to your computer via USB 2.0 cable
- Imager compatible with Windows XP or later and Mac OSX 10.4.9 or better—included imaging software compatible with Windows only
ITEM # 44421
The 2MP Celestron Digital Microscope Imager turns your traditional microscope into a high-resolution digital imager, using your personal computer. You’ll be able to record still images and even video of your specimens using the 2.0 MP CMOS sensor. It’s the perfect tool for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, and more.
The imager replaces your eyepiece and connects directly to your PC, streaming images of the specimens you are viewing. This must-have accessory is compatible with almost any microscope, both biological and stereo.
|Imaging Sensor||2.0 MP CMOS, 10x in lieu of eyepiece|
|Software Compatibility||Windows XP or better, Mac OS X 10.4.9 or better|
|USB Connection||2.0, cable attached|
|Continuous Video (VGA)||Yes, 30 fps|
|Included Accessories||1 adjustable collar with step for 30 mm eyepiece diameter, Digital Microscope Suite 2.0 software for Windows|
|Dimensions||2.5 in x .9 in diameter (64 mm x 22 mm diameter)|
|Weight||1.5 oz, 42 g|
Warranty 2 Years
For two years, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components. This warranty shall be void and of no force of effect in the event a covered product has been modified in design or function, or subjected to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Further, product malfunction or deterioration due to normal wear is not covered by this warranty. For more details, visit our Warranty page.
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- Digital Microscope Imager Manual (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Drivers and Software
- Digital Microscope Software for Windows - Version 2.0
- Digital Microscope Software for Windows - Version 1.0
- Product Info Sheets
- Digital Microscope Imager Info Sheet
- Knowledgebase Articles
- I'm getting the message Digital Microscope Suite 2 cannot support your operating system when attempting to run it in Windows 7 32- and 64-bit. What can I do?
- What is the resolution of my microscope in microns and image scale in microns per pixel?
- How do I capture the full resolution of 2 MP for the Digital Microscope Imager #44421 and Handheld Digital Microscope #44302-A?
- Where can I find images taken with Celestron microscopes?
- I need direct access to the images and videos created by my microscope using the program Digital Microscope Suite. Where are the images?
- Why do images taken with my digital microscope show a gray background instead of a white background or look too blue?
- What do the abbreviations like wm, cs, and ls mean in descriptions of microscope slide specimens?