- 80 mm Refractor Spotting Scope
- Multi-Coated optics
- 45° viewing angle
- 20-60x zoom eyepiece
- Sight tube for quick targeting
- Soft carrying case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
ITEM # 52250
The Ultima 80 mm features a 45° viewing angle and offers a step up in aperture from the 65mm, offering 50% brighter images. The 80 mm refractor features excellent multi-coated optics packed into a portable and durable refractor design and it comes standard with a 20-60x zoom eyepiece.
This series was designed to perform well in a range of viewing situations, making it a great all-around optical instrument. You’ll love it for observing nature and long distance spotting and since it is completely waterproof you can feel comfortable using it in extreme weather. The green rubber optical tube allows for subtle observation in any nature environment. Ultima spotters are a great companion for any nature or outdoor enthusiast. Soft carrying case included.
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Angular Field of View||2.0-1.0°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||105 ft - 52 ft / 35 m - 17 m|
|Magnification||20 - 60x|
|Exit Pupil||4.0 mm - 1.3 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Close Focus||26.2 ft / 8 m|
|Weight (oz)||57 oz (1616 g)|
|Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof)||Yes|
Warranty Limited Lifetime
Where to Buy
You can count on our Premier Select dealers to offer an extensive selection of telescopes, binoculars, and microscopes in stock for immediate delivery. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
Celestron Premier Plus dealers carry a range of Celestron products. As our trusted partners, they provide advanced product expertise and superior customer service.
- Knowledgebase Articles
- My Celestron Ultima and Regal spotting scopes have threads in front of the objectives. What size photo filters do they use?
- What is a waterproof spotting scope?
- How do I get a replacement lens cap for my older Celestron spotting scope?
- My Ultima spotting scope zoom eyepiece isn’t threading on the scope. What’s wrong?
- Celestron Spotting Scope Eyepiece Chart