Digital Microscope Imager 2MP
- 2MP image sensor makes a traditional microscope into a digital microscope.
- Capture images and video of your specimens via your computer.
- The microscope imager works with 23 mm to 30 mm diameter eyepieces.
- Connect the imager to your computer via USB 2.0 cable.
- New Celestron S-Viewer imaging software for Windows 7 /8 / 10.
- Imager itself compatible with Mac OS Photo Booth and Quick Camera.
- Support & Downloads
Turn your traditional microscope (stereo and biological) into a high-resolution digital microscope using a 2MP CMOS sensor digital microscope imager. Place the imager over the eyepiece of your microscope and stream the image to your computer via a USB cable. It’s the perfect tool for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, exhibits and more.
Celestron S-Viewer Software
Use the included Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure and annotate your specimens with built-in measurement and marking tools.
Note – S-Viewer software is only compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10). Imager can be used directly as an external camera on Mac OS systems via Photo Booth or Quick Camera.
Support & Downloads