How can I use NexRemote after aligning with the real hand control?
December 1, 2010
1. Polar align your mount and add calibration stars.
2. Calibrate the RA switches (index marks for CGEM and Advanced GT mounts) by going to Menu> Utilities > Calibrate Mount > RA Switch.
3. Transfer the information.
4. Note the cone error and Dec and RA indexes (switch calibration data) by going to Scope Setup > Mount Settings with the physical or real hand control.
5. Use Quick Align with the virtual NexRemote hand control. This will not ruin the physical alignment.
6. Go into NexRemote’s Scope Setup > Mount Settings and input the data you took from the real hand control.
NexRemote can now control your scope with the same alignment accuracy you obtained with the physical hand control.