Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope (Multiplug)
- True 5MP sensor enables you to capture and save high-resolution images of your specimen
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery gives the user portability -- no need for external power
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software makes the unit independent from your PC
- 4x to 160x powers iusing portable mode and LCD screen (NOTE: When connected to PC or external monitor, magnification determined by monitor size)
- Adjustable stage makes looking at different sized objects easier
- TV out for display on large monitor for classroom or lab environment
- Computer software option has robust measuring feature
- Shutter trigger on base to ensure no shaking when images are captured
- Connect via USB to both Windows and Mac systems
- Support & Downloads
Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software.
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lets you to take Infiniview anywhere - you're no longer tethered to a wall outlet or your PC.
4x to 160x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens. Adjustable stage makes looking at different sized objects easier.
Capture Stills and Videos
Once you’ve set up a perfect shot, the Infiniview’s built-in 5 Mega Pixel sensor helps you take a vibrant, high resolution photo of what you see on the screen. The shutter trigger is located on the base of the unit, so you can avoid disturbing your shot when pressing the button. Infiniview also records short video of your microscopic disoveries.
Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen. Perfect for use in a classroom.
Connect to your PC
Infiniview easily connects to both Windows and Mac systems and includes software for both.
- USB Cable 2.0
- Multiplug AC Adapter includes USA/Mexico/Canada (2 pin flat), Europe/Asia (2 pin round), Australia/New Zealand (2 pin angled), UK/Hong Kong (3 pin)
- TV out/AV cable
- Celestron Portable Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration Ruler
- Lithium Ion battery for portable use
- Quick Setup Guide
- Instruction Manual on included CD
For use in the United States, this microscope is also available with a standard plug: US version
|Batteries||1050 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion, 2 hours continuous use|
|Continuous Video (VGA)||Yes, 30 fps|
|Dimensions||149 mm x 104 mm x 227 mm (5.8 in x 4.1 in x 8.9 in)|
|Illumination||8 adjustable white LEDs in ring configuration|
|Imaging Sensor||5.0 MP CMOS, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece|
|LCD Screen||3.5 in (90 mm) TFT LCD with 4x digital zoom, 4|
|Magnification (high power)||160 with LCD, 200 with computer x|
|Magnification (low power)||4 with LCD, 20 with computer x|
|Objective Lense Diameter||5-element IR cut, high quality glass lens|
|Screen Resolution||320 x 240 pixels|
|Software Compatibility||Windows XP or better, Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7|
|Stage||Fully adjustable with metal clips|
|Weight||56 oz, 1600 g|
Your Price: $4.95
Your Price: $14.95
Support & Downloads