80 mm Guidescope Package
- Complete package includes 125 mm rings and 80 mm Guidescope
- Compatible with Celestron NexGuide Autoguider
- Includes Extension Tube to help reach focus without having to use a diagonal
- M42 thread on extension tube allows you to slide NexGuide autoguider barrel into extension tube or thread guider directly onto extension tube
- Metal focuser with tension screw minimizes mechanical "play" when focusing making it easier to keep guide star on chip.
- Best Paired With
Now you can get a complete guidescope package from Celestron which includes both 80 mm refractor and 125 mm rings. No need to fumble in the dark with an uncomfortable diagonal, because the included extension tube helps you to easily reach focus. What's more, it's also compatible with the Celestron NexGuide Autoguider by sliding it in - or threading it directly on! The quality 80 mm refractor guidescope with a 600 mm focal length and focal ratio of f/7.5 includes a metal focuser with tension screw to help to minimize mechanical "play" when focusing.